Now Spring is on our doorstep, I am sure your chefs are currently re-writing your menus to include more seasonal produce. With this in mind, I have put together a selection of wines that I feel pair beautifully with popular seasonal ingredients and the improving weather:
– Aperitif – Allendorf: Sparkling 2015 Allendorf Riesling Sekt Brut
– Spring Lamb – Dr. Heger: 2013 Ihringer Winklerberg Mimus Spätburgunder dry
– Trout with horseradish and pea shoots – Becker: Petit Rose dry
– Seared Scallop – Aldinger: 2014 Sauvignon Blanc Grand Reserve dry
– Oysters – Schloss Reinhartshausen: 2015 Erbach Hohenrain Riesling ‘Old Vines’ dry
– Grilled green and white asparagus – Bassermann-Jordan: 2015 Bassermann Estate Riesling dry
Contact email@example.com for prices and more information on these delicious wines!